Football Programmes Centre

Liverpool V Arsenal 89 Title decider
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Liverpool V Arsenal 89 Title decider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brem75

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:30 pm 
Post subject: Liverpool V Arsenal 89 Title decider

Hi
Can anyone tell me the true value of the above game. I have a copy although i dont support either club. Ive seen copies of this on ebay upwards of £30. I get that people want a copy however there must have been thousands and thousands produced.
grantham

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:50 pm 
Post subject:

£25 - £30 is the going rate

A REALLY poor condition copy sold last week for £17.50 !!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Programme-Liverpool-V-Arsenal-26th-May-1989-/173901055045

Just take a look at those images, why would you spend that much on that programme ?
pompeygazz

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:55 pm 
Post subject:

No, you wouldn't would you, personally it would irritate the hell out of me just knowing it was in my collection.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:37 pm 
Post subject:

I originally pre ordered ten for our club shop at Blundell Park from a Liverpool fan who I knew. Even back then they were going for silly money within a week or two of the game - but not from the north west!
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:36 am 
Post subject:

My Uncle was there. It was the season before he stopped watching Liverpool. I've got pretty much every single Liverpool home from 62/63 his first match to 89/90 his last match. He stopped after that. Only 1 i haven't got its Villa the re arranged game from February 63. I said i'd take them off him when his two lads didn't want them, so that's why a Everton fan has a run of pretty much every home game covered from 62/62 to 89/90 bar an elusive missing 1. THE Arsenal game i have in mint condition, but i wouldn't sell it cause in a weird crazy way its the signifance of the front cover of the review. The Hillsborough final of 89 and the extra time winner for what it repersents, and yet I'm a Blue. Still can't get me head round it either to this day. Get My Coat Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: