Football Programmes Centre

belfast/Dublin fairs planned for 29/30th May
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
belfast/Dublin fairs planned for 29/30th May
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superajm

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm 
Post subject:

Unbelieveable!!

I get to Dublin on the 31st for a 2 week holiday!
ForestMick

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

Hi All.

Got back from my weekend in Belfast for the programme fair late last night, absolutely shattered, but had a brilliant weekend.

The fair was really busy for quite a while, but did ease off a bit later, giving me a chance to look through what was on offer. As it was my first fair, its hard to guage, but I thought that there were a lot of stalls, and a good variety of old and new progs for sale. Some were priced to sell, and some dealers (won't name names!!) seemed to want to keep their progs, as they seemed to be a bit pricey.

I arrived at 10.30am for the start, and stayed until the end, around 3pm. I didnt spend much, but did manage to pick up around 10 or so from my wants lists, mostly friendlies in Ireland.

I also met GarySpain and UlsterJim from the forum, both really nice blokes, and hopefully will see them again when I retunr to Belfast later in the year for some Linfield games.

All in all a really enjoyable weekend, can't wait for the next one!!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: