Football Programmes Centre

Club programme shops.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Club programme shops.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:11 pm 
Post subject: Re: Club programme shops.

sharrowblade wrote:
Auchinleckian wrote:
I'm not aware of any other clubs in Scotland doing similar, and was wondering if such shops are now thin on the ground in the English non league game? I know lots of clubs will have a box or two or current season issues but that wouldn't really constitute a programme shop as such. Are there still the genuine programme shops of old out there, and if so where are the best ones?

Evening John, if you're talking non league, and what would constitute a bonafide programme shop. Worksop Town have a large one, North Ferriby used to have one but haven't been for 2/3 years so cannot confirm that its still in operation. Staveley Miners Welfare have a large one if only they could find somebody to open it (lol), Matlock Town have a nice little one and I understand Selby Town have a banging one. I did go to one, one year but cannot remember where which was quite good, so not much use there.

I went to Matlock a few times when I used to go down and visit mam who lived in Derby until she passed away just before her 93rd birthday. Cracking programme shop. Excellent pie hut and a wee cabin for drinks inside the ground as well. Buxton used to have a small one, as did Burton Albion. Belper did their own homes and aways.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: