Football Programmes Centre

Even more improvements to Ebay !!!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Even more improvements to Ebay !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
se20blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:22 pm 
Post subject: Even more improvements to Ebay !!!

We’re taking further steps to simplify the shopping experience across all eBay sites. The only listing duration for all fixed price listings will be Good ‘Til Cancelled from April 2019.
ITFC_Simon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:04 pm 
Post subject:

that is a shocker isn't it! - I already shell out over 500 a month on Ebay fees, now it will be more as I will use up all my listings with the seemingly awful decision for everything to go GTC!
foxes1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:13 pm 
Post subject:

Looks like they are following the Amazon route you can have stuff on there for years.
Ebay basically a poor man's Amazon
DySporting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:29 pm 
Post subject:

I’m going against others here - I list all non auctions as good to cancelled. You can see how long an item has been listed for, if it’s been on too long I cancel it and put it in a bundle to be auctioned. Works well for me but I make the effort to keep listings fresh.
giorgio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:37 pm 
Post subject:

I understand that, 'Good till cancelled', auctions are no longer free. At least that's what happened to me the other day, even though I've got plenty of free listings to utilise. I was charged the listing fee. I contacted eBay and they said that's the new system and the only way round it was to relist it as a 30 day auction or suchlike. If the only BINs are going to be, 'Good till cancelled', from April, that's going to be a big problem.

Also, I was wondering if anyone is on the new Ebay site/view and how they're getting on with it. I just found a new icon next to my username and clicked on it wondering what it was for. It changed me to the new view and has buggered me up. The icon became greyed out and could not revert. I have just been on the phone to eBay for half an hour trying to get back to Classic view. Although I can now get there, the long way round, it is not how it was. I don't like to moan about eBay as I am grateful for what it provides but I am not impressed with all the updates they keep coming out with.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: