Football Programmes Centre

Boxing Fans.....Can You Help 'Knock Out Cancer' Month
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Boxing Fans.....Can You Help 'Knock Out Cancer' Month

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mancitymark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:17 am 
Post subject: Boxing Fans.....Can You Help 'Knock Out Cancer' Month

CAN YOU HELP ??...........31 SIGNED BOXING GLOVES NEEDED TO PERFORM ‘KNOCKOUT CANCER’ this may in support of young Isla Caton, who continues to bravely battle in her fight against a rare child cancer called Neuroblastoma, she deifies the odds daily with her strength and courage.

HOW CAN YOU HELP……..The idea is to get 31 separate boxing gloves, each one signed by a legend of the ring, once we have the number required, hopefully by May or sooner, we can then auction one off on Facebook and Twitter each day of that month, with all proceeds being donated straight to Isla’s fund raising page.
https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/thebradleyloweryfoundation/islacaton

Do you have a signed glove stored away in a cupboard or loft?

Do you have a contact in the sport that can help us secure a glove ?

I have been kindly already sent a pair by Billy Schwer, Jim Watt, Barry McGuigan, who declined me covering any costs to send them, Charlie Magri has agreed to send a glove and I have a Ricky Hatton of my own I can donate so we are already up and running.

Please get in touch if you can help contact me on [email protected]
mancitymark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm 
Post subject:

A brilliant start to our 'Knock Out Cancer Month' glove appeal to in aid of Isla Caton's fund with McGuigan, Schwer, Hatton, Magri, Watt, Edwards, Selby, Buckland gloves all secured but we need more PLEASE SHARE and support. GET IN TOUCH IF YOU DONATE A GLOVE....Follow our FACEBOOK page to stay up to date. ALL GLOVES WILL BE AUCITIONED ON THIS PAGE https://www.facebook.com/groups/2163394560578067/
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: