Football Programmes Centre

WILTSHIRE FAIR @ SWINDON: SUNDAY
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WILTSHIRE FAIR @ SWINDON: SUNDAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:35 pm 
Post subject: WILTSHIRE FAIR @ SWINDON: SUNDAY

We once again have an attractive turnout of traders at the 5th Annual Wiltshire Programme & Memorabilia Fair to be held at the Legends Lounge, Arkells Stand, Swindon Town FC, County Ground, SN1 2ED this coming Sunday (January 13) from 10.30am to 1.30pm (Admission £1, under-16's free):
Colin Boulton,
Roger & Tony Coombs,
Peter Davies,
Martin Lane,
Alistair Loffley,
NWM Football (Lee Hermitage),
Paul Plowman,
Mark Smedley,
Swindon Town Supporters Club,
Danny West,
and Westward Programmes
A huge range of Big Match, League, Cup, Non-League and Foreign programmes plus badges and many other forms of Memorabilia, catering for the full range of the hobby.
BE THERE IF YOU CAN!
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm 
Post subject:

My thanks to all the traders and collectors who attended today's fair at Swindon.
Although the attendance was down slightly on previous years, I nevertheless received much appreciative feedback from the collectors present, and judging by feedback from most dealers it appears that the collectors were prepared to spend well and found plenty of items they were keen to acquire.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: