Football Programmes Centre

1906-07 CHELSEA HOME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1906-07 CHELSEA HOME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelseapeter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:08 pm 
Post subject: 1906-07 CHELSEA HOME

HI.ALL.1906 -07 CHELSEA HOME PROGRAME ON EBAY £25 POUND START BID.VERY LOW.THE PROBLEM IS IN VERY POOR CONDITION.MY QUESTION IS WOULD IT BE WORTH HOPEFULLY BUYING IT CHEAP.AND GET IT RESTORED.WHICH CAN BE EXPENSIVE.TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION OR SELL ON IN THE FUTURE.DOINT NO HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGE.MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD.
amazorblade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:42 pm 
Post subject:

I assume that this is the item you refer to

I suppose it really matters how scarce the programme is and whether its a "want" in your collection? Pre WW1 Chelsea programmes appear quite often so is this one particularly rare? There is a fair amount of paper loss on this programme to consider too. I have had a few programmes professionally restored over the years, the last one cost me £80, so you need to factor this in.

Would this programme be worth £105 with the restoration? Prob a fair price but Im no expert on Chelsea homes.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:44 pm 
Post subject: 1906-07 CHELSEA HOME

I agree with the last post it depends how badly someone needs that particular programme & how much the want to spend on restoring it.

I haven't seen a 1906/07 Chelsea 1st team home come up for sale recently but I would expect a good condition copy to fetch in the region of £250-£300

Cheers
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: