Football Programmes Centre

Bradford Park Avenue Fair Sun 11th November 10am - 1pm
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bradford Park Avenue Fair Sun 11th November 10am - 1pm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfcandrew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:38 pm 
Post subject: Bradford Park Avenue Fair Sun 11th November 10am - 1pm

Hi All

Bradford Park Avenue Programme / Badge Fair

Sunday 11th November 2018 10am - 1pm

@ Horsfall Stadium Bradford BD6 2NG

Organiser Dave Stordy 01274 512989

** Admin Please can you add to upcoming programme fairs **
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:24 pm 
Post subject:

Am pleased to confirm I shall be standing at the BRADFORD PARK AVENUE PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA at the Social Club, Horsfall Stadium, BD6 6 2NG on Sunday November 11 (10am-1pm).
As a relatively new dealer, of only six years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday November 9 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday). [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.
WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:14 pm 
Post subject:

I will be having a stall at the fair , with my usual range of programmes and Cigarette and trade Cards old and modern. Including a large selection from this years Match Attax both English and Scottish and Panini FIFA 365 Adrenayn XL.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:06 pm 
Post subject:

Any chance of an Administrator adding this to the list of Fairs as it is only 1 week away.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 pm 
Post subject:

Just reminder that the BPA fair is this Sunday 10am to 1pm , note the Early start we get up early in Yorkshire.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

Am looking forward to standing at the Bradford Fair on Sunday (10am-1pm) - it will be my 26th of 2018!
It will also be the first of three trips to Yorkshire in the next few weeks, as I am standing at the Leeds United Fair at Billy's Bar, Elland Road, LS11 0ES on Sunday December 9 (10.30am-1.30pm) and again at the Sheffield Christmas Fair at the Ballroom, Royal Victoria Holiday Inn Hotel, Victoria Station Road, S1 2AU on Sunday December 30 (11am-2pm).
I always enjoy the Bradford Fair for several reasons: I admire the work Dave Sturdy and colleagues are doing to perpetuate the memory of the original now-defunct Park Avenue club; in this regard the model of the old stadium and display of Len Shackleton memorabilia in the Social Club are outstanding features; and, as with all Fairs, it's a great pleasure to spend time with collectors who, without exception, are really genuine football fans, the salt of the earth.
Be there if you can
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 pm 
Post subject:

Do not forget the Bradford Park Avenue Fair is this Sunday at 10am to 1pm , hope to see some of you there. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: