Football Programmes Centre

Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 pm 
Post subject: Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair

Portsmouth Programme Fair and History Day

Just a note to remind you all that we will be having a Programme Fair and History Day at Fratton Park, Portsmouth this coming Sunday the 17th. Doors open at 11 am and close at 2pm. There will be seven stall holders at the event including Mick Hall, the main Portsmouth dealer. Gordon Bennett is coming up from Devon and Martin Lane will be making the trip down the A3.
I do have space for one more stallholder due to a late cancellation today.
The clubs board room will be open for fans to view the trophy's that are on display, for a small donation. Hope to see lots of you there. Come and make yourself known to me. Chris Gibbs
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: