Football Programmes Centre

Manchester City programmes bundle for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester City programmes bundle for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mainerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:55 pm 
Post subject: Manchester City programmes bundle for sale

I have 60 x MCFC programmes ranging from 96/97 to 04/05, mainly home but includes a few away matches. Include last match at Maine Road (11 May 03 v Southampton), Paul Lake Testimonial and 2 x Div 2 play off final at Wembley v Gillingham. The 8 May 99 programme is signed by Colin Bell and Mike Summerbee.
I want to sell these in a job lot, ideally for someone to collect (from Stockport or High Peak) but don't know how to go about this.
Overall condition is good, but some programmes are bent, have a little water damage. Can send more photos if requested, it's taking me three attempts just to get this message and one photo uploaded on my internet connection.
mainerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

More photos... Any advice appreciated. Thank you.
Rafehod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:45 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mainerd

You are missing the main bit of info, how much? you will have a much better chance of selling if you tell folk what you want for them.

Whatever you do don't ask for 'offers' on this lot as they are not worth a great deal to merit the 'offers' tab.

You have 2-3 nice programmes the rest appear standard fodder that everyone tries to get rid of.
mainerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Rafehod. I would love £50 for the lot, but don't know if that's way off the mark.
Rafehod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 pm 
Post subject:

mainerd wrote:
Thanks Rafehod. I would love £50 for the lot, but don't know if that's way off the mark.

Well all I would say, is if that lot came up at an auction I personally would not go higher than about £10 as there is not that much resale value. The bit there is would make me a few quid and I mean a few, then I would have the arduous task of getting rid of the rest.

Good luck with them, but think you are going to struggle getting £50
mainerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:13 am 
Post subject:

Ok thanks, I'll have a think about what I want to do with them.
seand

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 am 
Post subject:

A local free ads newspaper or website might be the best place to go with it. Good luck Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: