Football Programmes Centre

ah shoot!! I have been restricted for a week!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ah shoot!! I have been restricted for a week!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rafehod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:02 pm 
Post subject: ah shoot!! I have been restricted for a week!

Yes Ebay have had the audacity to restrict me for 7 days, well in all honesty I deserved it for 'selling outside of ebay'

Must have just updated their methods of mail scanning as I have done what I did quite a few times without a problem but you live by the sword you die by the sword!

That said I sell most items through ebay but the odd one every now and then just makes us all feel like we are winning. Well i will have to list on one of my other accounts for the time being.

just a be careful warning to all. Very Happy
pompeypete
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:33 pm 
Post subject: Re: ah shoot!! I have been restricted for a week!

Rafehod wrote:
Yes Ebay have had the audacity to restrict me for 7 days, well in all honesty I deserved it for 'selling outside of ebay'

Must have just updated their methods of mail scanning as I have done what I did quite a few times without a problem but you live by the sword you die by the sword!

That said I sell most items through ebay but the odd one every now and then just makes us all feel like we are winning. Well i will have to list on one of my other accounts for the time being.

just a be careful warning to all. Very Happy

No No No No No

Flickr pages in the process of closing......

Happy to forward any info on Pompey...
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: