Football Programmes Centre

Argentina 1980 shirts
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Argentina 1980 shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:56 am 
Post subject: Argentina 1980 shirts

Hi there.

I'm new here after stumbling upon the forum via a Google search. I have a number of early 1980's Argentina home shirts. These shirts are manufactured by Le Coq Sportif and have "Campion Del Mundo" embroidered above the badge to celebrate their 1978 world cup win.

The shirts are in good to very good condition for their age. There are some stains on some shirts but I'm confident these can be removed. A couple of shirts do have small holes but this is nothing major. These shirts have been verified as legit by Classic Football Shirts and come with clear Le Coq Sportif labels on the inside of the collar. All shirts are sized 4/5 but I am 6'4 and they sit comfortably on me so I take these to be a large mens.

I am yet to properly document each individual shirt with proper photographs but I do have some crude pictures taken on a mobile phone. Detailed photographs and shirt breakdowns can be sent upon interest. I have been given a valuation of the shirts and I am open to offers.

Please get in touch if you are interested. Thank you.

[/img]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: