Football Programmes Centre

Rare or hard to obtain items
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rare or hard to obtain items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 pm 
Post subject: Rare or hard to obtain items

Does a website or book exist that gives details of club’s rarer programmes or higher value programmes, all in one place.

I just wondered if there was such a website that had this information rather than having to trawl through records of each team in different places.

Any help appreciated.

Matt
roughyedz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 am 
Post subject:

you could set up a web site such as you have suggested , will only take you 3 years or so, but will need updating on a daily basis, as for the book you would have to do a new one every year. Perhaps thats why nobody has done one. The nearest thing to this ive seen was issued by Programme Monthly and was called "A Quick Guide to Footbal Programme Prices" ive got a couple of copies one from 2002 and another from 2006 dont know if they still do it ????? I gave up on Programme Monthly when they started to charge for it . . . .
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: