Football Programmes Centre

Beyond the doom and gloom
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Beyond the doom and gloom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New Forest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:28 pm 
Post subject: Beyond the doom and gloom

I am reading about 'dying hobby''' and the horrors of using Facebook. Using the latter is your own fault. So perhaps we all need a boost.

On the 4th August at Wadham Lodge, Walthamstow, it will be the first home game as Walthamstow FC (previously Waltham Forest, or going back further Leyton, Leyton Wingate or Leyton Pennant).

It has also just been announced that the Waltham Forest programmes were voted in the best in the Essex Senior League for last season. So it seems to me that unless you have a wedding to go to (your own), a visit to Wadham Lodge sounds like a good day out.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: