Football Programmes Centre

Old Company Programme Mess!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Old Company Programme Mess!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:15 am 
Post subject: Old Company Programme Mess!

Is i still me that is waiting for programmes from 2 years ago when they went bust! I cant be the only person that suffered surely!

I ordered about £30 worth of Boro 16/17 programmes (pre ordered) to make it hassle free!

Countless emails, countless replies of there are coming.

Currently dealing with this tosser Stephen @ [email protected]

How can they get away with this, I don't often complain but this one has boiled my piss, its not the money itself just the way I've been treated, why continue to say they will arrive when they wont what a coward.

If anyone deals or knows this guy please kindly headbutt him for me. We need to get bad eggs out of our hobby or more people will be ripped off.

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.

Last edited by STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
wirral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 am 
Post subject:

Just wishing to clarify in this day and age of social media and the like
NW Football Memorabilia , also know as North West Football Memorabilia
www.nwfootballmemorabilia.co.uk
Is Not, are Not , have never been in any way shape or form associated with NW Programmes.

Please don't come and headbutt me

Oliver
NWM Football

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 pm 
Post subject:

And of course, NEITHER has North West Middlesex Football Programmes & Memorabilia, http://www.nwmfootball.com !!!
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm 
Post subject:

Yes apologies it is in way linked you either of you. Im not sure what happened with those old websites. I have changed the thread title to ensure wires dont get crossed and people associate with you, sorry about that.

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: