Football Programmes Centre

AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FAIR, NOVEMBER 18TH 10.30am to 1pm
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FAIR, NOVEMBER 18TH 10.30am to 1pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:08 am 
Post subject:

BTW Douglas always speaks favourably about John, i'm a Pollok man myself but Talbot are the biggest Junior club around right now and the future looks very bright for them.
Gladiator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:17 pm 
Post subject: Fairs

I think to be honest it was just a personally opinion having friends involved in PR over the years that to use this as a selling point “ Scotland’s longest running fair “ in a bid to attract customers isn’t really working?

Their is strong relevance on this subject judging by this thread on the post of the subject of the forum showing over 9300 visits probably more than most just looking at other threads.

So maybe for what ever reasons people do care wether you support Talbot as “Scotland’s longest Running Fair” or the original Glasgow Programme Fair as Scotland’s longest Running Programme Fair then there is a lot of interest in this topic?

But I guess people see things differently listen too super scoreboard at 6pm any evening throughout the season and you will hear different debating views on topics.

( Don’t under stand the purpose of attacks on John and myself or this previous ID Malarki buy that has absolutely nothing to do with the relevance of the point of the post )

From a poster this morning thought would be easier to combine into to this one.

[quote="Tynie Topics"]

Nobody cares, give it a rest for goodness sake, all your posts (along with your previous ID) have been attacking John and the Fair. nothing else. Pathetic.

Last edited by Gladiator on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:31 pm 
Post subject:

Forumcollector/Gladiator. Please can you give it a rest. You contribute nothing to the forum except attacks on John. From now on any more of the same will see the post deleted. If you have nothing positive to add please don't bother.

Thank you.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: