Football Programmes Centre

Bolton v Stockport League cup 85/86
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bolton v Stockport League cup 85/86

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brem75

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:28 pm 
Post subject: Bolton v Stockport League cup 85/86

Hi
Stockport played their first few fixtures away from home in 85/86 due to the ground not being upto scratch (Bradford fire reasons i believe)

Anyway, County played Bolton in the first round of the league cup and played both legs at Burnden park. I have the first leg but have never seen an image or physical copy of the 2nd leg (3/9/85)

Any Bolton or County collectors know of it or am i looking in the wrong places?!

Regards
Chris
gram1958

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:45 pm 
Post subject: Stockport v Bolton 1985/86

Hi Chris,as was usual for the Whites at that time they produced a sumptuous A4 photocopied sheet for the game ! Haven`t seen many for sale but would imagine people would want silly money for them.I can dig it out for you and send you apic so you know what to look for if you like.
Cheers
Graham
Brem75

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:49 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks. if you could, that would be very helpful.

Its my only missing game from that season. Im on Ebay every night looking for it! Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: