Football Programmes Centre

Don Rogers Testimonial v West Bromwich Albion 5 May 1978
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Don Rogers Testimonial v West Bromwich Albion 5 May 1978

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfc831968

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:02 pm 
Post subject: Don Rogers Testimonial v West Bromwich Albion 5 May 1978

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

On 5 May 1978, a testimonial for Don Rogers was played at the County Ground Swindon between a Don Rogers X1 and West Bromwich Albion.

I've got the programme for the match, the centre pages were left blank so people could write the teams in, and my copy doesn't have the teams.

I've managed to find the score (4-4), attendance, the West Brom team and the West Brom scorers from a West Brom programme at the start of the 78-79 season. What i'm trying to find is the team which turned out for Don Rogers and the scorers?

A very long shot i know, i just wondered if anyone on here had a programme with the teams/scorers in, or if a Swindon or Baggies fan could give me any more info?

Thanks

Simon
paulobee

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:17 am 
Post subject:

A small snippet from the Sports Argus 06 May 1978. This gives the goalscorers. No teams though.

stfc831968

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 pm 
Post subject:

paulobee wrote:
A small snippet from the Sports Argus 06 May 1978. This gives the goalscorers. No teams though.

Many thanks for this information Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: