Football Programmes Centre

What Badges do you Collect?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What Badges do you Collect?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cockney hammer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm 
Post subject:

the search for new clubs with crossed hammers still gos on anyone with anything new please get in touch via the website

thanks again steve
http://www.boleynbadges.webs.com/
MUFC2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject:

I mainly collect Manchester United and Cliftonville badges. I have a good few Celtic badges as well and have recently started to collect Ireland national team badges.
PARSONX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am 
Post subject:

Have over 200 sunderland badges,every English Scottish,Irish and Northern irish club badges also all Northern League divisions 1 and 2 present a a fair few from the past.working my way down the Wearside and Northern alliance leagues now. Heavy going as a lot of the clubs dont do badges.
Snowdog71

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm 
Post subject:

I collect Barrow AFC badges from all era's.

Looking for any badges to add to my growing collection, in particular the "Wheelbarrow" badge issued by the Barrow AFC Supporters Club around the early 1950's.
paddy1889

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm 
Post subject:

I collect sheffield united badges !! Easy

If anyone see's any old one about please let me know

Wave
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm 
Post subject:

I collect Newport County badges & have over 500 (as I always pick up all the variations of any particular design, differing colours, gilt & chrome finishes, etc).

I'm not fussy, I'll pretty much buy any Newport badge whether I personally like it or not.

They live inside little individual, clear grip-bags, stored inside a big tin at the moment - although I've often thought about purchasing one of the zip-up 'badge-seller' bags, as a way of displaying them nicely - does anybody know where these can be picked up / have any links to sellers of them?
PalaceKev

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 pm 
Post subject:

Hello all,

I have a small collection of club and international pin badges. (Crystal Palace and Republic of Ireland)

Match day and European clubs pin badges are also very desirable. I am always looking to add to my collection.

Kind regards.

PalaceKev.
60s70s80s Badges

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:10 pm 
Post subject:

Hi all. Just found this forum today. I collect UK badges from the 60s, 70s and 80s - mainly manufactured by Coffer, AEW and P&G Sports - plus Dundee United and Scotland badges from any era.
PARSONX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 pm 
Post subject:

I am looking for Ashbrooke -Belford badge from the Wearside league to complete all of last seasons clubs.
Wolfie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 am 
Post subject:

I collect Wolverhampton Wanderers badges. If anybody is selling please PM me Easy
JueChorleyFC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:21 pm 
Post subject:

Not sure if this is used much anymore..

I collect badges from grounds I have visited. My main team is Chorley FC in the Conference North.

I've got a fair few badges I need to add as I'm missing them. I'll put a pic up later of my current collection.
bigearl79

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:47 pm 
Post subject:

Scunthorpe United badge collector. I have around 110. No one really does them now, apart a couple by the club. I won't buy match day badges, unless they are special one's and I don't buy charectors wearing claret and blue shirts/colours.
JueChorleyFC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm 
Post subject:

As promised...

PARSONX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm 
Post subject:

PARSONX wrote:
I am looking for Ashbrooke -Belford badge from the Wearside league to complete all of last seasons clubs.
Still looking
Cercle-Scottie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 am 
Post subject:

Anything from Cercle Brugge (Belgium) or anything from Scotland. I do have others that don't fit into these 2 categories, though.
justlost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:26 pm 
Post subject:

West Ham Badges any help would be appreciated
Superblue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:00 pm 
Post subject:

I have about 215 badges with about 120 of them been Carlisle United bsdges. Also have 18 Man United badges with a few of them been match day badges that I got when I visited Old Trafford which doesn't happen alot. Got about 12 England Badges with a few odd badges of other sports and country flags. Also have badges from every ground I have visited and I am also trying to get as many cumbrian football club badges from past and present that are available to get, was surprised how many cumbrian teams have a pin badge. Anyways that's my collection.
One Northern Soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:18 pm 
Post subject:

Leeds United badges are my mild obsession, only 60s and 70s really but any 'older' ones considered Smile

I'm in to the tin badges as much as the Coffer-style. For instance, the ones from around 1970 that came with the Evening Post or the Green Post showing players' faces.

Later on in the 70s were full colour, 6 cm tin badges with full colour photo of the squad, Tony Currie era. I have a load of them but am always looking for more.
bee007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:17 pm 
Post subject: SC Badges

I collect SC badges. I need 4 to complete the league 92 badges. I have also got about 160 non-league SC badges. I was just wondering if people swap badges, or is everything sold, either through ebay or dealers, or other outlets. The reason I ask this, is because I have about 50 doubles available. I would be happy to say swap 2 or 3 for 1, if it was for a badge I required. I don't have a camera or the knowhow to take pictures and post on a site( I am quite thick on a computer, and can only do basics) Is anyone interested?
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:41 pm 
Post subject:

You may wish to consider joining the AFBC (google them) which is the Association of Football Badge Collectors. They have regular meet ups and buy, sell and swap there.

Quite a lot of members, and 'proper' enamel SC badges are a favourite amongst their members
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: