Football Programmes Centre

Shameless plug for my new Arsenal book
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shameless plug for my new Arsenal book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goonerak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 am 
Post subject: Shameless plug for my new Arsenal book

Hi all

Along with Mark Andrews and Tim Stillman, I have written book about the foundation and early history of Arsenal. As with all of our publications and web-based articles we have thrown away the previous history books as we've found them full of inaccuracies.

"Royal Arsenal - Champions of the South" tells the true story of the foundation and early years of Arsenal FC. We've put to bed many myths associated with this period of the club's history and discovered a whole host of new material.

Advanced orders are being taken until 30 April (a bit late to the party!), and anyone who pre-orders will have their name listed in the roll of honour in the book and receive a limited edition print of the scene at the Invicta Ground shown on the cover of the book.

Books are expected to be sent out at the end of May or start of June.

More details are available here:

http://www.legendspublishing.net/product/royal-arsenal-champions-of-the-south/
paulobee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 am 
Post subject:

Saw this in the making myself. Wink

As Dave Lane does the Brentford books too. Smile

I have to say, it did look good on his apple computer, and as hard copy seen later. Some fantatstic stuff in there. Shame Brentford FC haven't the same material to hand. Sad

Worth the money too. Wink
Goonerak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:56 pm 
Post subject:

Just want to nudge this back up to the top as the books are now back from the printers and available from the Legends Publishing bookshop.

Hopefully paulobee will pop round to Dave Lane's house and have a look at the finished article, which is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: