Football Programmes Centre

sending a message
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sending a message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brickies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 am 
Post subject: sending a message

If a message I have done is in outbox has it been forwarded or do I have to do something else for it to be sent? It doesn't appear in my sent box and I am trying to contact member cafc 1947.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:59 am 
Post subject:

Hi, the message stays in your Outbox until it is read by the recipient. At that point it changes to Sent. OK?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm 
Post subject:

Pete is right. When it leaves your outbox you know the recipient has clicked on it and read it. It's a good system that let's you know if your message has been opened and read.

Funnily enough, when I send messages they tend to stay in the outbox.
Mainly because people know they're from me.

Especially Pie.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 pm 
Post subject: sending a message

Wiggy, start saving up for the European Cup Final ,,26 May in Kiev. What a summer, a Royal Wedding( l got an invite ,but it’s
my turn for the caravan in Rhyl that weekend , so l knocked it back!) and The Reds get hammered 6- 0 by Real Madrid in the European Cup Final. Does life get any better than this Thumbs Up
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:56 am 
Post subject: Re: sending a message

Flaming Pie wrote:
Wiggy, start saving up for the European Cup Final ,,26 May in Kiev. What a summer, a Royal Wedding( l got an invite ,but it’s
my turn for the caravan in Rhyl that weekend , so l knocked it back!) and The Reds get hammered 6- 0 by Real Madrid in the European Cup Final. Does life get any better than this Thumbs Up

Sounds wonderful yet expensive r-kid, I've already shelled out over a fiver on GB Bunting, that I'm planning to hang up here in Wales like a West Ham fan. I'll worry about the physical assaults afterwards like.

I'm also planning to bake a load of sausage rolls. And provide three flavours of crisps. It'll be worth the black eye.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: