Football Programmes Centre

Ebay moans
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ebay moans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:28 pm 
Post subject: Ebay moans

Has anyone noticed the wonderful PRODUCT RATING that is now being used on ebay. I have been selling some excellent reprints of the world cup final of 1966 and having sold a few it has attracted 2 product ratings and they have come from two very satisfied buyers, However, another seller has sold a reprint and his feedback review of his item has been joined with mine. You have to look very closely to see that there are two sellers involved. At first impression it looks as if I have sold two excellent items and one that is decidedly poor. Well done ebay. Great idea but not very well thought through.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: