Football Programmes Centre

TICKET COLLECTORS PLEASE READ....
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TICKET COLLECTORS PLEASE READ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 am 
Post subject: TICKET COLLECTORS PLEASE READ....

This section of the forum has been put here by request of a few of our loyal members.

The forum will be on a trial period until 31st May 2009.

After that point, if the administrators feel that there is not sufficient interest in ticket collecting on this site the section will be removed.

If the interest and demand is there at the end of the trial period the ticket collecting forum will stay and the possibility of a section being added to the main site will be put forward to the website owners.

Last edited by Barrett on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:50 pm 
Post subject:

I don't collect tickets as such, but I do have loads, so maybe I should start?! I think it is a good thread to have though, as I think there is a link there between ticket and programme collection.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 pm 
Post subject:

Right then guys, it's nearly the 31st May and decision time on the ticket collectors forum.

What do you all think?

Keep it or should it go?
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:24 am 
Post subject:

Hiya guys... first time ive seen this as i was on holidays at the time. I was checking out MisterGas' website last night and it is a brilliant website with lots of picture of most of the FA Cup final tickets produced since the war... and most before. Im happy to add a section about it to the website.

And also, my sincere apologies to Mst Gas as he has also supplied scans of of load of programmes for the Programme Guide section of the site yet ive been to busy. I will hopefully further develop the Programme Guide section and also create a section on tickets in the next few days.

Thanks all of you
arsenal288

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am 
Post subject: ticket collections

i know on the programme section we are able to describe our collections, were you considering doing the same for the ticket side of things?....regards.....steve.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 am 
Post subject:

In time there will be sections for Tickets etc. Personally i dont collect tickets so my knowledge on them isnt great but i think its pretty obvious to see that the ticket collecting market is getting bigger at present.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: