Football Programmes Centre

MARKET STALL IN NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE THURSDAYS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MARKET STALL IN NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE THURSDAYS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:27 pm 
Post subject: MARKET STALL IN NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE THURSDAYS

After some terrible weather the market stall at Newcastle under Lyme in the High Street next to the Nat west Bank will be offering a wide range of programmes, including some rugby internationals, speedway programmes and I will also be selling a selection of railway books and other transport books.
On Sunday I hope to be at Quorn railway swap meet where I will be selling my Pittshill totem for £450 and have a good selection of books, mainly railway, but buses, and canals as well. Should you wish me to take anything football related, your team perhaps then message me. Thank you.

I hope the local programme fairs did alright but the casual market trade is non-existent and very few collectors attend the markets.
I have 500 Stoke City 80s and 90s mainly, slight duplication for £25.[/u]
whosbrianwilson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

Pm sent
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: