Football Programmes Centre

Orient overseas and against foreign opposition
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Orient overseas and against foreign opposition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1881Orient

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:58 pm 
Post subject: Orient overseas and against foreign opposition

I'm currently putting together all the info I have obtained on Orient overseas and against foreign opposition. Has anyone got any info on this subject, please?

Also, something I particularly need help with is the following;

At the end of Orient FC's successful 1969/70 campaign, where they were crowned 3rd Division Champions, the youth team played Eintracht Frankfurt in a friendly at Brisbane Road.

Back in August, this programme came up for sale on eBay and I dragged the image onto the desktop. Unfortunately, it only seems to blow up to the size of about 3x3 inches, meaning I cannot make out any of the writing on the programme.

I'd love to see a copy of the programme if anyone can help, please or if anyone has info on the O's overseas and O's against foreign opposition.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: