Football Programmes Centre

West Ham Collectors
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
West Ham Collectors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
programme_seller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 pm 
Post subject: West Ham Collectors

This complete season of West Ham homes sold for almost £100. Is there anything amongst this particular seasons (1985/86) programmes that's scarce?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/west-ham-1985-86-full-programmme-set-in-binder-plus-benefit-match-prog/122945231117?hash=item1ca01b590d:g:yq8AAOSwD39acy~M&autorefresh=true
Davee59

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: West Ham Collectors

programme_seller wrote:
This complete season of West Ham homes sold for almost £100. Is there anything amongst this particular seasons (1985/86) programmes that's scarce?

It was the season that they finished 3rd in the top division, which is the nearest they have got to winning it.
whitenoize

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm 
Post subject:

There’s a very rare fa cup tie v Man Utd that was postponed that season. But I doubt it was in that set as it sell for about £500. Other wise nothing rare
leaguefootballmag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Back in the day at the end of each season you could purchase a full set of all the progs issued at Upton Park so 1st team, reserves, youth cup direct from Jack Hellier the printers for no more than a couple of quid. Have a couple of sets from 79/80 in my loft
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: