Football Programmes Centre

Coffer kit badges
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Coffer kit badges
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:46 pm 
Post subject:

I have both versions of the Spurs rosette and both versions of the Ipswich.

The spurs have different coloured ribbons and Ipswich have gold/silver versions. The other obvious difference is that one would be London and the other Northampton.

Other Spurs ones i know that have 2 versions are the Fist and the Liverpool style crest. And then of course we have some lacquered versions for Ace of Clubs and Superstars.

I get the impression that there would have been a few issues which could have caused these changes and variations when they've gone from London to Northampton. As they commissioned the production of badges rather than being a manufacturer themselves, i wander if they actually owned much of the original tooling and drawings. Some of their manufacturers would have gone bust over time. Some of the badges they maybe held drawings for but maybe not the copyright so made slight alterations.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: