Football Programmes Centre

EURO 2008 semi final query
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
EURO 2008 semi final query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 am 
Post subject: EURO 2008 semi final query

I have a press ticket for a match in EURO 2008. There are absolutely no details on there, teams, date, etc....all there is is MATCH 30 and W27 W28 which would appear to be the quarter finals involving Russia and Spain.

Having worked my way through 24 Group matches, plus four quarter finals (making 2Cool it seems logical that this game would be the second semi final to be played, between Russia and Spain. Am I right in that assumption please?

CodeXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:05 pm 
Post subject:

these press tickets are all printed well in advance with just the match numbers so yes this is SF 2 as it is Match 30. Match 31 was the Final.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: