Football Programmes Centre

Portsmouth Reserve / Youth Teamsheets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Portsmouth Reserve / Youth Teamsheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
facup1939

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:13 pm 
Post subject: Portsmouth Reserve / Youth Teamsheets

Having just seen on ebay a teamsheet for a Portsmouth FA Youth Cup tie being offered at a silly price, I thought I would post this offer.

Teamsheets for Portsmouth home Reserve and Youth team FA Youth Cup games are distributed by a couple of members of the Pompey History Society, usually myself and Chris Gibbs.

The teamsheets are given away free, but fans can make a voluntary donation to the History Society.

I have (lots of!) spare colour teamsheets for the two FA Youth Cup home ties
v Lewes 10/11/2017 and v Leicester City 5/12/2017

I also have a small supply of (Black & White) teamsheets for the following Home reserve matches
Southend Utd 23/8/2017 Premier League Cup
Everton 9/10/2017 Premier League Cup
Barnsley 29/11/2017 Premier League Cup
Bristol City 24/10/2017 Central League Cup

In addition, I have a supply of colour teamsheets for the Reserve Away game at Leicester City on 13/11/2017 Premier League Cup.

If anyone would like any of these teamsheets for the price of postage and a small donation to our History Society then please PM me. Alternatively, I hope to be at the New Year Programme Fair in London on Sunday so we could arrange a meet.

Paul.
se20blue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:36 pm 
Post subject: Re: Portsmouth Reserve / Youth Teamsheets

facup1939 wrote:
Having just seen on ebay a teamsheet for a Portsmouth FA Youth Cup tie being offered at a silly price, I thought I would post this offer.

Teamsheets for Portsmouth home Reserve and Youth team FA Youth Cup games are distributed by a couple of members of the Pompey History Society, usually myself and Chris Gibbs.

The teamsheets are given away free, but fans can make a voluntary donation to the History Society.

I have (lots of!) spare colour teamsheets for the two FA Youth Cup home ties
v Lewes 10/11/2017 and v Leicester City 5/12/2017

I also have a small supply of (Black & White) teamsheets for the following Home reserve matches
Southend Utd 23/8/2017 Premier League Cup
Everton 9/10/2017 Premier League Cup
Barnsley 29/11/2017 Premier League Cup
Bristol City 24/10/2017 Central League Cup

In addition, I have a supply of colour teamsheets for the Reserve Away game at Leicester City on 13/11/2017 Premier League Cup.

If anyone would like any of these teamsheets for the price of postage and a small donation to our History Society then please PM me. Alternatively, I hope to be at the New Year Programme Fair in London on Sunday so we could arrange a meet.

Paul.

From the same seller
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVERTON-V-IPSWICH-TOWN-FA-YOUTH-CUP-8-DECEMBER-2017-TEAMSHEET/173043176492?hash=item284a2d542c:g:qYsAAOSwfjRaOtMh
Fishy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 pm 
Post subject:

This seller has quite a few different t/s on Ebay inc the one I would like for Reading v Millwall - but I'm certainly not buying at those ridiculous prices.

Also he was selling one FAYC Cambridge v Millwall (last season i think) - Cambridge didn't produce a t/s for the match........................
48/9 Newport.
49/0 Walsall; Exeter.
50/1 Port Vale.
51/2 Port Vale 1/5.
52/3 Swindon.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: