Football Programmes Centre

WEST LONDON FAIR EASTER SUNDAY 1ST APRIL
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEST LONDON FAIR EASTER SUNDAY 1ST APRIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR EASTER SUNDAY 1ST APRIL

Hello Everyone,

Just to remind everyone that the next West London Programme & Memorabilia Fair takes place this coming Sunday at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.
Admission is £1 and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.
Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

With Arsenal,Chelsea & Spurs all playing on Sunday it should be a busy fair & hope to see some forum members there.

My website www.football-program.co.uk has just been updated with 100's more programmes added.

If anybody wants anything specific bringing along you can either PM here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Martin
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm 
Post subject:

Having missed the February West London Fair, I am pleased to confirm that I will be returning to Emperor's Gate for this Sunday's event.
As a relatively new dealer, of only five and a half years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday. [email protected].
bazzad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:38 am 
Post subject:

Hi all,

Thanks to Martin and Gordon for posting about our next WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR on EASTER SUNDAY, 1st APRIL at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.
Admission is £1 and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.
Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

As the fair is being held on EASTER SUNDAY we understand that some of our regular attenders will have family commitments but equally it will give others a chance to attend as they may not be having to work on a Public Holiday.

We still have a couple of spare tables if you are trying to clear some items and it is your chance to become a dealer for the day in a friendly environment.

I am still in the middle of my major clear out of old stock (one garage down, two more to go!) and have many London Clubs, Homes and away programmes at only 25p each (5 for £1). However the usual plea from me that I can't fit everything in my car so please give me a call if you want me to bring any particular club.

Hope to see you on Sunday and don't hesitate to contact me if you want to attend as a seller or you want me to bring anything in particular.
[email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: