Football Programmes Centre

Accrington programme sales
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Accrington programme sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanaryHonestMan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:24 pm 
Post subject: Accrington programme sales

Anyone else following the very interesting Andy Holt on Twitter? The Accrington Stanley chairman has started posting the odd illustration of matchday revenues, including programme sales. If they are £3 each - and obviously there are going to be plenty more given to officials, sponsors, guests, the media etc - the following revenue totals show how few must be printed nowadays.:
Wycombe £396.20
Barnsley £1,257
West Brom (Checkatrade Trophy) £140
Scunthorpe £561.80

Would be very interested to see other clubs' figures - yesterday at Carrow Road I saw only two or three programmes being read in the area around me.
das

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

The West Brom game is a bit misleading as it was a double issue with the Macclesfield fixture. Nearly all home fans would have bought it then if they wanted one;
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:47 pm 
Post subject:

All clubs dish out stacks for free to those hospitality fans in private boxes etc

Whilst they don't directly get the £3 for those copies, in reality the cover price is recouped within the price they charge for the hospitality ticket
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: