Football Programmes Centre

Eintracht Frankfurt Tickets Wanted from Ireland & Scotla
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Eintracht Frankfurt Tickets Wanted from Ireland & Scotla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm 
Post subject: Eintracht Frankfurt Tickets Wanted from Ireland & Scotla

Can anyone help with this request from a collector I know in Germany.

Rangers-Frankfurt 59-60

Coleraine Belfast - Frankfurt 75-76

Kilmarnock - Frankfurt 64-65

Drumcondra Dublin - Frankfurt 66-67

If anyone has any of these tickets please let me know and I will give you all his contact details and you can discuss it directly with him-ok

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 pm 
Post subject:

Bump anyone??

nothing out there then??

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
garyspain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 pm 
Post subject:

Leslie, I've never seen a Drumcondra ticket. I'm sure it exists (or maybe did exist) but don't know anyone who has one.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:03 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
Leslie, I've never seen a Drumcondra ticket. I'm sure it exists (or maybe did exist) but don't know anyone who has one.

Hi Gary

Many thanks for that i will pass it on, if U SAY NO TICKET then its a no ticket situation. Pay at the gate? But you woukd think some sales of reserved seats in advance woukd have been made??.

Ever seen many of the tickets when United went to Linfield, Shamrock, Shelbourne and the 2 games with Bohs in the 1948 to 1949 period at all?.
Wave

garyspain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 pm 
Post subject:

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
garyspain wrote:

Hi Gary

Many thanks for that i will pass it on, if U SAY NO TICKET then its a no ticket situation. Pay at the gate? But you woukd think some sales of reserved seats in advance woukd have been made??.

Ever seen many of the tickets when United went to Linfield, Shamrock, Shelbourne and the 2 games with Bohs in the 1948 to 1949 period at all?.
Wave

I'm not saying no ticket. Sorry there probably were tickets done. However they are really scarce.

There would have been reserved seats for Tolka so it is likely tickets were sold. However nobody seemed to keep tickets at the time.

Re the United ones, I have Bohs 48 (not for swop or sale) and think I remember seeing Linfield. I'm not aware of the others.

I still need 3 of Limerick's 6 home European tickets including AZ67 which I attended but sadly didn't keep. I also need CSKA 65 and Torino 71. I also didn't keep a ticket for Limerick v Man Utd 1982. again it exists.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
garyspain wrote:

Hi Gary

Wave

I'm not saying no ticket. Sorry there probably were tickets done. However they are really scarce.

There would have been reserved seats for Tolka so it is likely tickets were sold. However nobody seemed to keep tickets at the time.

Re the United ones, I have Bohs 48 (not for swop or sale) and think I remember seeing Linfield. I'm not aware of the others.

I still need 3 of Limerick's 6 home European tickets including AZ67 which I attended but sadly didn't keep. I also need CSKA 65 and Torino 71. I also didn't keep a ticket for Limerick v Man Utd 1982. again it exists.

Yes i have seen the Linfield any chance of a scan for the Bohs 48 please. Wave

garyspain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:25 pm 
Post subject:

[img]

will also send to you privately[/img]
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:14 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
[img]

will also send to you privately[/img]

Hi Gary

Great ticket and thanks for the other one on messenger printed it off, here is the Linfield ticket but it is not mine, it resides in Ireland and is not leaving either by the sound of it!.

If I cannot get an original then I am more than pleased to have a copy-at least I know something was available and that is better than not having or being able to see anything for sure!.

Regards

L

garyspain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Leslie. I think I know who has it all right.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
Thanks Leslie. I think I know who has it all right.

I bet u do!

I think he is getting laid out to rest one day with it in his inside pocket! Laughing

foyle loyal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 pm 
Post subject:

i had a rangers one up until a couple of weeks ago,it sold for £110 if he was wondering what kind of price it was
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm 
Post subject:

foyle loyal wrote:
i had a rangers one up until a couple of weeks ago,it sold for £110 if he was wondering what kind of price it was

Thanks for that will pass it on... Wave

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: