Football Programmes Centre

Chris Coleman to Sunderland
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chris Coleman to Sunderland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wullie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 pm 
Post subject: Chris Coleman to Sunderland

What do you make of this ? Most fans think it's a great catch. He did an amazing job at Wales . BUT , look at his club record . Pretty dismal to be fair. Sacked by Coventry for goodness sake. Still, looking at the state of the club at the moment, i am amazed he took the role. It's all or nothing now. We were getting larger crowds than Chelsea not long ago , now starring into the abyss of League one .
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm 
Post subject:

Got to be honest i'm relieved someone has given him a job, same with Moyes. As you say Coleman has not really done it at club level despite his decent job with Wales.

Pulis is hopefully on his bike in the next week or so (should have gone end of last season) so to see some of the expected linked names getting jobs is nice. Just hope someone gives Allardyce a job before Pulis goes and Stoke hang onto Mark Hughes until we're sorted.

Heard a rumour !! (probably bull) that Pulis is hoping to get the push as he fancies the Wales job, well we know he won't walk away as he needs his payoff to pass on to Palace.

websites - www.footballstickershop.com
www.footballcardsworld.com
cardiff55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm 
Post subject:

I don't think Wales can afford Pulis, theres more money in the Premier League for him. Coleman is an odd one, as a Welshman I can say i've never liked him, he did do a great job for Wales up to last year. But we were seeded and should have got out of our group for the World Cup but failed.

He could take Sunderland down, get sacked, and be back in the Welsh job by May!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: