Football Programmes Centre

Wimbledon FC home & away 1950s offers list
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wimbledon FC home & away 1950s offers list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supermono13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:56 pm 
Post subject: Wimbledon FC home & away 1950s offers list

Seasons Greetings everyone.

I have nearly finished preparing a small but rather nice quality offers list of Wimbledon FC home and away programmes almost entirely from the 1950s. There are a total of 33 items.

The homes include some very scarce single sheets whilst aways include the very rare Amateur Cup 2nd Replay at Tooting in February 1951 amongst other gems.

Closing time for offers is midnight on the 31st December 2017 and I have a small eBay inspired twist to the traditional terms whereby the winner of any item will only pay a maximum of £1 above the second highest offer.

Results will be published after closing date for full transparency too.

If anyone is interested in the list just send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it sent to you as soon as it is ready.

Mono
Supermono13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:56 am 
Post subject:

Good morning everyone.

Just a quick 'bump' if anyone wants to be sent my offers list closing at midnight on the 31st December.

Very pleasantly surprised by the number of enquiries from forum members - good luck with the bids and I'll send you all the results as soon as I can next week.

I have been encouraged enough to do another, much more varied one, hopefully in the second half of January and will, of course, post details in due course.

A very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to one and all.

Mono
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: