Football Programmes Centre

10 page hand-written list of programmes.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sellsell39

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 pm 
Post subject: 10 page hand-written list of programmes.

Very recently Derek (marooned11) has very kindly supplied me with a 10 page hand-written list of programmes (from the 1960’s) that he has available for sale.

This list includes home teams, away teams, season, condition and price.

Derek advises that there are more programmes available as well - such as Internationals, Under 23’s, Cup competitions, FA Finals, Watney Cup, Texaco Cup, Friendlies, Testimonials and English Teams in Europe.

I am very grateful for the list and I will be contacting Derek very soon with an order.

What we have both agreed, is that I should forward this 10 page hand-written list onto the next person that asks for it (in the post) – so that they can browse through the list and then forward it on again to the next person who asks for it and so on and so on.

So if you are interested in receiving this list, I will post it out to the first person who requests it, (please provide your name and address obviously).

Many Thanks & Regards.
TheMusic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:45 pm 
Post subject:

Could it be a bit easier for everyone if you post 10 photos of the pages here for everyone to see? It might help those based abroad at least Wink
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:15 pm 
Post subject: Derek list

PM sent,
Thanks
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 pm 
Post subject:

Me too please.
sellsell39

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 am 
Post subject:

Hi thanks for your messages.

The music - no due to the small writing i would rather send it in the post, and because I am a bit old-school.

Leigh Treymaine is the first person on the list and it will be posted out today (sat).

Auchinleckian is no2.
Geordie Ian is no3.
Westbourne is no4.

1. Leigh Treymaine (please send to no 2).
2. Auchinleckian (please send to no 3).
3. Geordie Ian (please send to no 4).
4. Westbourne (please send to no 5).

Many Thanks & Regards.

Last edited by sellsell39 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:10 pm 
Post subject: 10 page programme list

List posted to Auchinleckian Tuesday 14th.
sellsell39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Leigh & Auckinlechian,

Geordie Ian has sent me this message today :-

could you please send me the list. Ian.

So, please could you forward the list onto him when you have finished with it.

I have asked Ian for his postal address details.

Many Thanks & Regards.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 pm 
Post subject:

Will do, but reckon if Leigh got it before me there's precious little I'll want on it!
TheMusic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

John, just be glad you're not being made to suffer for not being old-school Laughing
Westbourne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:21 pm 
Post subject:

Pass the Parcel.. Very Happy
sellsell39

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Westbourne, thanks for your message.

I will add you to the current list, but please forward me details of your name and postal address.

Many Thanks & Regards.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm 
Post subject:

Have I got an address to send this onto yet please?
Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm 
Post subject:

Talk about fannying about.
roughyedz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 pm 
Post subject:

Cant make my mind up on this one wether its more like a "Pyramid Selling Scheme" or a just old fashioned "Well your not in our gand " thing ?????? Shocked
Westbourne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm 
Post subject:

I didn't say I wanted the list, especially after others have had any pickings. why don't you post the list on here.

And why didn't you send a list to everyone you wanted a list instead of the punters footing the bill .
Shocked
Southend_Loyal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm 
Post subject:

I dont need the list. Just any Southend programmes that are on it. Is anyone kind enough to do that?
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:11 pm 
Post subject:

I took a punt on it and nothing I wanted on it, and whilst I can understand the frustration of others if the guy whose list it is has asked for it to be done in a certain way am not going to go against his wishes.

For what it's worth, I think they would be far better allowing someone (ie me as I've got it at the moment to copy it and post it up on here) but until I hear anything to the contrary it stays as it is.
sellsell39

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Guys - Auchinleckian, roughyedz, Westbourne & SouthendLoyal,

thanks for your responses.

Auchinleckian - no address from GeordieIan yet, I have asked him, and I will pass it on asap, unless he lets you know directly.
If you wish to copy and post it here feel free, but I personally think it will lead to more questions as the writing is quite small.

roughyedz - i have no idea what your post means, you are just as much welcome as anyone else.

Westbourne - as i already replied to MattTheMusic earlier, its quite small writing from Derek(marooned11) and I don't really want to take 10 photo's and upload them, as it will undoubtedly lead to more questions, so its best all round just to keep sending the list on - which Derek very kindly sent to me in the first place.

Southend_Loyal - from memory I don't think there were any Southend homes on the list, but there could have been away programmes. Anyway, Derek stated that he had more programmes available as well - such as Internationals, Under 23’s, Cup competitions, FA Finals, Watney Cup, Texaco Cup, Friendlies, Testimonials and English Teams in Europe - so he may well have some Southend for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could have returned the list to Derek, but I thought I would try and do the right thing by giving everyone else on the forum the same opportunity.
I only had good intentions.

Many Thanks & Regards.
hibernian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

Although I have not had any dealings with sellsell, I have noticed he goes the extra mile to help out other collectors. On numerous occasions I have seen posts from people looking for specific issues and sellsell has taken the time to look on websites and relay where he has found the programme. Credit where it is due
Southend_Loyal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 am 
Post subject:

sellsell39 wrote:
Hi Guys - Auchinleckian, roughyedz, Westbourne & SouthendLoyal,

thanks for your responses.

Auchinleckian - no address from GeordieIan yet, I have asked him, and I will pass it on asap, unless he lets you know directly.
If you wish to copy and post it here feel free, but I personally think it will lead to more questions as the writing is quite small.

roughyedz - i have no idea what your post means, you are just as much welcome as anyone else.

Westbourne - as i already replied to MattTheMusic earlier, its quite small writing from Derek(marooned11) and I don't really want to take 10 photo's and upload them, as it will undoubtedly lead to more questions, so its best all round just to keep sending the list on - which Derek very kindly sent to me in the first place.

Southend_Loyal - from memory I don't think there were any Southend homes on the list, but there could have been away programmes. Anyway, Derek stated that he had more programmes available as well - such as Internationals, Under 23’s, Cup competitions, FA Finals, Watney Cup, Texaco Cup, Friendlies, Testimonials and English Teams in Europe - so he may well have some Southend for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could have returned the list to Derek, but I thought I would try and do the right thing by giving everyone else on the forum the same opportunity.
I only had good intentions.

Many Thanks & Regards.

Many thanks for your reply Sellsell. I may have missed it but how do I contact Derek to see if his other items do include my Holy Grail (Ipswich away 1953/4)?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: