Football Programmes Centre

Kingstoninan 1961 football programme help please
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kingstoninan 1961 football programme help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holtie96

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:45 pm 
Post subject: Kingstoninan 1961 football programme help please

I hope you all may be able to help.
I am trying to help obtain the following programmes for the family of John McCormack who played for Kingstonian and previously Woking reserves from 1961 till 1969. He sadly passed away last month and I would like to get the programme for the family of his debut for Kingstinian or his debut goal the following week.
Johnny McCormack's first match in the first team was on Tuesday 13th March 1961 in the Surrey Senior Cup. He didn't score that evening, but four days later his debut goal came against Leytonstone in a 5-1 home defeat. He went on to score hundreds of goals and became a bit of a local legend. He was the president of the club too.
I know the family well and I know they would appreciate a momento such as this.
Thanks guys
Holtie Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: