Football Programmes Centre

Wales v Republic of Ireland
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wales v Republic of Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MATT RUSH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:18 pm 
Post subject: Wales v Republic of Ireland

Just watched the above World Cup qualifier on a Welsh language channel and I didn't understand a word, what a pleasure it was to see two teams playing with absolute pride in their shirt and fire in their bellies, both sets of players playing with blood and guts and going all out for victory. They put on a terrific show and their supporters must feel very proud that their "boys" gave absolutely everything for their country. Such a shame that they couldn't both qualify for the finals. One of the most entertaining and enthralling games I've seen in many a long year, full of honest endeavour and the outcome in doubt right up to the final whistle, a great credit to all involved. Most of the participants were from non Premier teams, is this telling us something???
I don't really want to mention those pathetic "jessies" who parade about with three (blind) mice on their shirts, so I'll leave it at that. Thanks to both teams for putting on a great contest, if we see a few games of such intensity and passion in the World Cup finals who knows it might be worth watching.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: