Football Programmes Centre

BRADFORD PARK AVENUE FAIR SUNDAY (10am-1pm)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BRADFORD PARK AVENUE FAIR SUNDAY (10am-1pm)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:51 pm 
Post subject: BRADFORD PARK AVENUE FAIR SUNDAY (10am-1pm)

The next Fair I shall be standing at is the BRADFORD PARK AVENUE PROGRAMME & BADGE FAIR at their Social Club at the Horsfall Stadium, Cemetery Road, BD6 2NG this Sunday (October 15, from 10am to 1pm).

I'm a regular stall-holder at this fair for two reasons: I feel strongly that everyone should do their utmost to support a famous old club like Park Avenue to continue to exist (and perhaps one day regain it's old status, as Accrington Stanley have!). also I admire the splendid way in which the club has paid tribute to some of their former stars, such as Len Shackleton, with displays in the social club, to create a genuine football feel to the venue, ideal for a fair.

As a relatively new dealer of only five years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth); I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

I have recently acquired modest collections of 1940's and 1950's Hull City homes and 1950's Leeds homes. If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday: [email protected].

Be there if you can - I'm sure collectors will find a visit very worthwhile!
stanley nick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm 
Post subject: bpa pro fair

I will be attending this one to
2,000 badges available many non league, plus an array of programme bundles to sell off
Just like Gordon said we should support clubs like BPA very important in the grass roots world

Thanks Nick Westwell
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: