Football Programmes Centre

Predictor League Table Update
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Predictor League Table Update

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2017-18
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:20 am 
Post subject: Predictor League Table Update

Week 3.

Tartan Tyne Army continue to set the pace but they've already thrown their hat in with both jokers in the first two weeks.

Whisper it quietly...but ManchesterUnitedMan1 are currently in second.

Obviously, its very tight at the moment...remember everyone is vying for a place above the dotted line.

Some big names currently wallowing outside the Play-off picture, but with all jokers intact there is plenty of time for things to change.

Who will get the first doughnut Surprised

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:41 am 
Post subject:

Hey Sharrow,

Just a note to be fair and sportsmanlike....

It states on table I have one joker left. Was sure I had used it Week Three.

Checked back and I didn't highlight, apologies, but I did say 'final joker please'

I am hoping your forgot to calculate it and I have some more points coming but maybe you accidently typed 1 and not 2.

Cheers.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 pm 
Post subject:

What does the "CS" column mean Sharrow?

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
AJLFC85

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:03 pm 
Post subject:

pastpirate wrote:
What does the "CS" column mean Sharrow?

Correct scores predicted
Karb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:39 am 
Post subject:

Has Leslie been taking some performance enhancing substances? Shocked
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:14 am 
Post subject:

Round 6 Update.

After the euphoria of International weekend where a few of the teams struggling in and around the foot of the table suddenly exploded into life, it was back to being a more conservative round last week. The Premier fixtures at Liverpool, Palace and Arsenal didn't yield many points and surprisingly nobody predicted Luton to win 7-1.

What has happened is that the field have come together, one bad week isn't a disaster as it can be made up the week after and vice versa.

The drug testing agency have been around to ManchesterUnitedman1, and have removed several abusive substances such as Whiskey.

Tartan Tyne Army continue to maintain their lead at the top, but with no jokers left only time will tell whether they can withstand the storm brewing behind.

GrestytheLion suffered a dip this week but remain in a very strong position.

It is close, there's some big names below the Qualifying Line, but there's a long way to go, we're a quarter of a way through the regular season, and a strong week could well see teams being catapulted to the top side.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:41 am 
Post subject:

Karb wrote:
Has Leslie been taking some performance enhancing substances? Shocked

yep Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 am 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
Round 6 Update.

After the euphoria of International weekend where a few of the teams struggling in and around the foot of the table suddenly exploded into life, it was back to being a more conservative round last week. The Premier fixtures at Liverpool, Palace and Arsenal didn't yield many points and surprisingly nobody predicted Luton to win 7-1.

What has happened is that the field have come together, one bad week isn't a disaster as it can be made up the week after and vice versa.

The drug testing agency have been around to ManchesterUnitedman1, and have removed several abusive substances such as Whiskey.

Tartan Tyne Army continue to maintain their lead at the top, but with no jokers left only time will tell whether they can withstand the storm brewing behind.

GrestytheLion suffered a dip this week but remain in a very strong position.

It is close, there's some big names below the Qualifying Line, but there's a long way to go, we're a quarter of a way through the regular season, and a strong week could well see teams being catapulted to the top side.

its not true at all, it was not whiskey

lighter fuel IF the truth be known

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
Karb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 pm 
Post subject:

I might do better if I actually remembered to predict!
wrexham

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:34 pm 
Post subject:

What is the point in this league if you do not find out what you score????
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:10 am 
Post subject:

Apologies Wrexham,

Here we have it. Tartan Tyne Army still top as they have been since Day 1, but the pack are beginning to mass behind. It was a great week for Davee59 who played one of their jokers to great effect. GrestytheLion is well placed, and ManchesterUnitedman1 is still maintaining the form that has rocked the league to its foundation.

The fight to be in the final 24 has intensified, a good week can see a team rise a number of places, but a bad one or a no show can see a rapid fall.
PompeyGaz went into folklore the other week by scoring a doughnut, compounded as he had doubled it up. What a Legend.

There are some famous names on the wrong side of the dotted line at the moment, only time will tell if they make the play-offs.

Its still very tight, a long way to go.

JJPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:57 am 
Post subject:

Hi Sharrow,
Just to let you know I used one of my jokers on Round 5,
The table above shows I still have 2 jokers to play (not sure if the points have been added for the first one I used or one of the jokers needs to be removed from the above table),
All the best,
Cheers Kevin.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:57 pm 
Post subject:

Wow, didn't see that coming, five 0-0 scorelines, and we didn't even include England Laughing

5 teams were doughnutted. 'nil points'. Several fared only marginally better.

sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:27 am 
Post subject:

There's new leaders for the first time since the opening weekend. Tartan Tyne Army have surrendered the lead, as we approach half way, and the coming week's triple header (Don't forget midweek).

Supermono13 have surprisingly reached the top, which is well deserved as they have more correct scores than any other team, but close behind is GrestytheLion who cast a menacing shadow. davee59 benefitted from a well played joker the other week, whereas previous leaders Tartan tyne Army will now have to see if they can hold on to a play-off position.

Kenners46 and Albion99 have also impressed.

Down around the cut-off line things are looking very competitive, with positions changing on a weekly basis.

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:38 am 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
There's new leaders for the first time since the opening weekend. Tartan Tyne Army have surrendered the lead, as we approach half way, and the coming week's triple header (Don't forget midweek).

Supermono13 have surprisingly reached the top, which is well deserved as they have more correct scores than any other team, but close behind is GrestytheLion who cast a menacing shadow. davee59 benefitted from a well played joker the other week, whereas previous leaders Tartan tyne Army will now have to see if they can hold on to a play-off position.

Kenners46 and Albion99 have also impressed.

Down around the cut-off line things are looking very competitive, with positions changing on a weekly basis.

I am incensed!!

Not one single word that my form has collapsed as it was predicted, my slide into the abyss is getting closer each time the table is shown-alright telling everyone how good they are! Ha no biggy but my true form is shining thru and I no longer even get mentioned when I am crap nowadays-had me 15 minutes back to obscurity Crying or Very sad

sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:14 am 
Post subject:

It did cross my mind Laughing
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:57 am 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
It did cross my mind Laughing

I bet the special one would have got a mention😂🤣😂🤣

sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Full table update tomorrow night guys.

The games keep coming thick and fast.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 pm 
Post subject:

Tables as of 22nd December. 17 Rounds gone, 7 to go before the elimination stage.

Top 24 to proceed.

Its tighter than Barry Swash's wallet with just 20 points separating 2nd to 28th.

Nobody is safe. a bit wonky sorry!

sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:52 pm 
Post subject:

Here's the latest update from the League with just 3 rounds to go,...until the Knockout Group stages:
Please note all scores will be double checked before final confirmation.

| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2017-18 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: