Football Programmes Centre

Sir Bobby Charlton signed items
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sir Bobby Charlton signed items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresonlyoneutd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:42 pm 
Post subject: Sir Bobby Charlton signed items

Hi everyone

Sir Bobby has kindly offered to sign a couple of items for us (There's only one u-ni-ted)to help raise funds for our chosen charity the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital.
If anybody would like a shirt signing or a piece or their own memorabilia please could you message me-we are asking for a donation (no set amount,just what anyone feels comfortable with).
It's no secret Sir Bobby signs the odd autograpth on matchdays but this is usually rushed and becoming less frequent.
Our signing will be in the comfort of his charity office in Knutsford next week.
Thank you for your time,please message me if you require any further information.
Items can be given to me in person at Old Trafford on matchdays.
We also have signings organised for Jimmy Greenhoff and Stuart Pearson at Hotel football on 18th November and a private signing with Bryan Robson.
Again please feel free to message for full details.Martin.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: