Football Programmes Centre

New Russian/Ukrainian collector from London
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Russian/Ukrainian collector from London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
russianlondon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm 
Post subject: New Russian/Ukrainian collector from London

Hi all!
Couple of words about me and what i collect
In general i collect programmes of Soviet/Russian/Ukrainian teams in all european competitions
Originally from Kiev, Ukraine i moved to London back in 1994

Now you can see me at Chelsea and other games, at football fairs, sportingold auctions, traveling all over europe to support British/Russian/Ukrainian teams and national team.

I sell all my surplus materials on ebay- so you might have purchased something from me or I did from you - ukrlondon is the nick
I still have thousands of programmes and other items that i don't have time to list.

I am blessed working for travel company that among many things brings Russian sport supporters to the UK, and selling tickets to sporting events worldwide, or providing logistics to British supporters in Ukraine and Russia. So sometimes i am being paid to go to football matches )))

If you have any questions please ask, also if you have any european programmes with Soviet/Russian/Ukrainian teams presence please let me know. I will be able to assist you with outsourcing Russian/Ukrainian programmes with British teams

all the best
Dmitry
Senior82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm 
Post subject:

привет Dmitry!

It sounds like you have a pretty awesome job!

I believe I am bidding on a couple of your items at the moment on ebay, I have recently started buying one or two Shakhtar Donetsk programmes, Donetsk is twinned with my hometown of Sheffield.

I'm going to the Fulham V Shakhtar match next month, as i've never been to Fulhams ground and it should be a good game as Fulham are in great form this season, and obviously Shakhtar are the reigning champions
russianlondon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 pm 
Post subject:

Hello there, thanks for that
Good luck with bidding, and if you need any other specific items from Donetsk, or Ukraine please let me know
We are bringing supporters from Donetsk and London to Fulham game, and I will be there too)) so a friendly meeting can be arranged.
CelticViking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm 
Post subject:

Hi,
Have a few programmes involving Urkraine and Russia l would like to exchange for any 100% authentic autographs , be it on signed programmes, cards, photos etc if you have any
I have the following-
31.08. 96 Northern Ireland v Ukraine World Cup Q
17.08. 94 Austria v Russia
23.08. 95 Aalborg v Dynamo Kiev champions Lge Q with press cutings of the match
11.08. 99 Aalborg v Dynamo Kiev Champions Lge Q ( have 3 copies , one with press cutings of the match)
Programme fro CF Barcelona...... V Trofeo Juan Gampier 1970 involving Barcelona, Schalke 04, Ujpest Doza and Dynamo Moscow
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Dmitry, and welcome to the forum. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, its always nice to get new members on here that support different clubs ot the rest of us, as it makes our knowledge base more diverse. I'm sure I have some English teams v Russian/Ukranian opposition, when I find them, I'll list them. Cheers, Mick.
russianlondon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you Mick for your warm welcome)
I have all British programmes covered agains Soviet/Russian/Ukrainian clubs, thanks for your help anyway. But please let me know if you have programmes from other European countries.
All the best
Dmitry
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Dmitry.

My team (Bristol Rovers) has never played teams from Russia.
But a warm welcome to the forum anyway.

Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
escafeld

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 am 
Post subject:

Hi Dmitry, I too have a bit of a thing for Soviet football. Got a few programmes & some philatelic memorabilia involving clubs from the USSR. My favourite item is not a football programme though but this commemorative Ukrainian cover

I too like Senior82 have a fondness for Shakhtar because Donetsk is twinned with Sheffield, and this cover represents them in their Stalino form before the city changed it's name.

My USSR collection ..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/footysphere/tags/sovietunion/
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: