Football Programmes Centre

New member looking for info
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New member looking for info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liddlepool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 pm 
Post subject: New member looking for info

Hi there - I will be in Liverpool and Manchester the week of Oct 21-28 - are there are any programme shops still around or programme or memorabilia fairs being held those two weekends ? I will be bringing over my programme collection from the USA to sell off. Going to be close to my checked luggage weight max ! Mostly Everton progs from the early 60's through to the late 70's plus cup finals and loads of programmes from London teams in the 80's. I realise that most of this is not worth much but I think I have a better chance getting something in the UK than trying to get rid in the USA. I have other memorabilia like A&BC cards and Topps card sets from the 60's and 70's, hence wondering if there are any memorabilia fairs happening.

cheers,
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: