Football Programmes Centre

programmes for sale part 2
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
programmes for sale part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poshimp1972

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am 
Post subject: programmes for sale part 2

telephone 07944 588908 steve
bolton v tottenham 1953/54 £30
barrow v tranmere 1953/54 £15
carlisle v mansfield 1948/49 £16
carlisle v wrexham 1949/50 £14
chesterfield v newcastle 1946/47 £40
doncaster v bradford c 1948/49 £15
doncaster v west ham 1954/55 £25
grimsby v bury 1948/49 £20
grimsby v hull 1949/50 £20
hartlepool v barrow 1947/48 (cello mrk) £14
hartlepool v southport 1955/56 £12
hartlepool v oldham 1958/59 £8
hartlepool v exeter 1958/59 £8
hartlepool v millwall 1958/59 (bit tatty) £7
hartlepool v barrow 1958/59 £7
hartlepool v york 1960/61 £7
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm 
Post subject:

Blimey there's some hefty prices there. I tend to go for the same prices as the Programme Center uses. See here. http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/football-programme-prices.php

Not having a go just think you may sell more if they are a bit less. Please feel free to ignore me, most people do.

Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Wullie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 pm 
Post subject:

To be fair the Programme Center Price Guide is meaningless for certain clubs. If someone can sell me Sunderland homes 1946/47 for £15 i'd dance naked down your local high street on a Saturday afternoon.
andyfromboston

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

Its nice to see some genuine collectibles made available, not run of the mill modern stuff.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm 
Post subject:

Fair enough. As I said please ignore me. For obvious reasons I only know Rovers prices. What sort of extra amount should be added to the prices for the premium clubs? I need to sell at prices that will make the most money for Rovers, but don't want to rip of the buyers either.

Cheers, Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
OldburyWBA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:57 pm 
Post subject:

andyfromboston wrote:
Its nice to see some genuine collectibles made available, not run of the mill modern stuff.

I thought this forum was for people of all ages and all collecting 'habits' ? The 'run of the mill modern stuff' is still collected by some namely new collectors and also older people like me just restarting again after a few years abscence.

You need a mixture of both so while yeah it would be nice for people who only need the harder to get items to see more of them, you also need a lot of the modern run of the mill stuff to attract younger and newer collectors and to try and make programme collecting a more social thing instead of going back to the elitist attitude that was found so often in Programme Monthly at one time and to an extent still is.
Wullie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:53 pm 
Post subject:

I'd have to say i doubt you would get the older stuff on here as most people selling this sort of stuff would use ebay or another auction outlet , as anyone would want to make the most money possible. I wouldn't worry about ripping collectors of as most of them will have an idea what a programme is worth. A programme is only worth what a buyer thinks it's worth not a seller.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: