Football Programmes Centre

PayPal & eBay over Postage costs
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PayPal & eBay over Postage costs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New Forest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:15 pm 
Post subject:

[/quote]

I forgot to mention that I did indeed report the buyer Wiggy, but as you say, I'm expecting snow in the Sahara (or sunshine in England) to occur before anything happens.[/quote]

I suspect we have all met with the odd character. I had who claimed he was sick in bed and no one was able to send off his cheque (days before PayPal). Yet I noticed on his feedback there was from someone saying how pleased he was to get the item by return of post. One thing is certain these twisters lack common-sense and will easily give themselves away.

I hope you will be naming names? You do not have accuse them just say 'you no longer trade with so-and-so'.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm 
Post subject:

That's a good idea - a new thread

I NO LONGER BUY ON EBAY FROM..........

and just say the trader's name, no need for explanations as it may be libellous.

A similar one

I NO LONGER BUY FROM THIS AUCTION HOUSE.........

Or

I NO LONGER BUY FROM THAT WEBSITE FLOGGING PRESS PHOTOS.......

that sort of thing.

Has this been suggested before?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
daiward

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:32 pm 
Post subject:

Nice to see so many involved on this issue with a lot of relevant answers. I initially started this all off because I felt eBay & PayPal gave the impression of having no idea that we collecting fraternity existed a long time before they showed up and it is their job to catch up with us not the reverse. Perhaps they should find someone amongst us to give them an education on what is right or wrong in their involvement inside our hobby but don’t ask me as I am certain I would be out the door just a few hours after employment. No way anyone is going to walk over me!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: