Football Programmes Centre

1996 Official Limited EditionFA CUP Final Hardback Programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1996 Official Limited EditionFA CUP Final Hardback Programme

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MHL84



Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 am 
Post subject: 1996 Official Limited EditionFA CUP Final Hardback Programme
Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there an 1996 Official Limited Edition FA CUP Final Hardback Programme?

I am told this exists but I have never seen a copy.

Does anyone have this programme?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blackjack



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 176
Location: Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I haven't seen the 1996 final hardback but i do have a hardback special edition for the 2000 cup final between Chelsea and Villa as it was the last at the old Wembley. It has a small report of the match in it a a copy of the first cup final programme at Wembley.
it was a limited edition of 5000
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MHL84



Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

I have in my collection what I believe to be most of the Official Limited Edition FA Cup Final & Wembley Hardbacks/Limited Editions:

1994 FA Cup Final
1995 FA Cup Final
2000 FA Cup Final
2000 England V Germany (Last England Game)
2007 Limited Edition Black Box
2011 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2012 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2013 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2014 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2015 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2016 Bobby Moore, Club Wembley & Royal Box
2017 Bobby Moore, Club Wembley & Royal Box

Does anyone know if they did an official (limited/hardback) programme for any of the following years:

1996
1997
2008
2009
2010

And if not, why did they not do them for these years?

If anyone has any that I don't have listed above, I would be very interested in purchasing.

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
upthecounty



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 187

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 am 
Post subject: Re: 1996 Official Limited EditionFA CUP Final Hardback Progr
Reply with quote

MHL84 wrote:
Hi,

Is there an 1996 Official Limited Edition FA CUP Final Hardback Programme?

I am told this exists but I have never seen a copy.

Does anyone have this programme?


I'm a collector of all F a cup limited edition programmes and I'm not confident that I've ever seen a list of " official" limited edition publications.
Some over the years look as if they've been assembled at home.

If anyone can confirm official limited edition programmes that would help.

In answer to your question I've not come across a 1996 edition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
upthecounty



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 187

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Can I ask if your 1994 & 1995 limited editions are numbered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
MHL84



Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Yes 1994 & 1995 are both official numbered limited editions. 1994 (Limited to 1994) & 1995 (Limited to 1995).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MHL84



Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

As you say, there are unofficial programmes for various years.

I have the 1997 & 2000 unofficial as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PompeyPhil



Joined: 24 May 2014
Posts: 300
Location: Portsmouth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

MHL84 wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I have in my collection what I believe to be most of the Official Limited Edition FA Cup Final & Wembley Hardbacks/Limited Editions:

1994 FA Cup Final
1995 FA Cup Final
2000 FA Cup Final
2000 England V Germany (Last England Game)
2007 Limited Edition Black Box
2011 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2012 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2013 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2014 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2015 Bobby Moore & Club Wembley
2016 Bobby Moore, Club Wembley & Royal Box
2017 Bobby Moore, Club Wembley & Royal Box

Does anyone know if they did an official (limited/hardback) programme for any of the following years:

1996
1997
2008
2009
2010

And if not, why did they not do them for these years?

If anyone has any that I don't have listed above, I would be very interested in purchasing.

If it helps they definety did one for the 2008 FA Cup Final.
Thanks

_________________
My Pompey Wants:
1948-49 League aways versus Middlesborough.
A GOOD PRICE WILL BE PAID! PM with details.

To view my Portsmouth Flickr Site: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt blue



Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 1398
Location: Pencoed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I have a spare of this years royal box if anyone is interested ?

cheers

Matt
_________________
http://cardiffcityprogrammes.weebly.com/

Take a look at my work in progress !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
eds



Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

matt blue wrote:
I have a spare of this years royal box if anyone is interested ?

cheers

Matt


pm sent

Thanks

Steve
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
| More
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum