Football Programmes Centre

Truro City v Bishops Stortford 2016/17
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Truro City v Bishops Stortford 2016/17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew BSFC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 pm 
Post subject: Truro City v Bishops Stortford 2016/17

I am after a programme from last season's Truro City v Bishops Stortford match if anybody can help please.
les

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:35 pm 
Post subject: Truro City

Have you tried contacting Truro City ? They had a very good Programme shop when I went about a year ago.
Andrew BSFC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:35 am 
Post subject: Truro City v Bishops Stortford 2016/17

I contacted Truro before and after the match ( both the club secretary and programme editor ) but did not get any reply. Had a similar problem the previous season but eventually managed to acquire the copy of a Stortford fan who had made the long trip to Cornwall.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

Andrew, you have a PM.
The Programme Shop at Truro was run by the Supporters Club. It was an excellent shop, with a wide range of unusual programmes, always well worth a visit.
Unfortunately, I think Truro City FC made a commercial decision in the summer of 2015. The programme hut was removed and replaced by a refreshment kiosk. No new site was afforded to the Supporters Club. I'm not sure of the politics, but I get the impression the Supporters Club was wound up and the Club started a new Supporters Club.
I went to the Truro v Weston-Super-Mare match today and found a few unsold programmes from season 2015/16 to date, in the Club Shop, on the floor in three boxes.
Andrew BSFC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:50 pm 
Post subject: Truro City v Bishop's Stortford 2016/17

Thank you so much Gordon for finding this programme. I have replied to your PM.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: