Football Programmes Centre

Sunday Chronicle Football Annuals 1947/48 & 1948/49
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sunday Chronicle Football Annuals 1947/48 & 1948/49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:06 pm 
Post subject: Sunday Chronicle Football Annuals 1947/48 & 1948/49

Evening.

Does anyone have the above 2 annuals? The reason I ask is that I understand that the forthcoming seasons fixtures for the Lancashire Combination were printed in them. If that is correct, I'm hoping someone can give me the fixtures for New Brighton reserves for those 2 seasons. I appreciate that there were quite a few postponed and abandoned games but if I could just get the original fixture lists to compare with the data I already have, that would be great.
I have also posted this on the non-league forum where perhaps I have more chance of help but I know there are a lot of good folk on here say maybe one of you can help.
Thanks
Peter
Ruud Van Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 pm 
Post subject:

Peter,
I have both of these annuals, you are welcome to them. Not in great condition, 47/8 missing the covers. Yours for the price of the postage if you would like them.
Mal
cardiff55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm 
Post subject:

Just checked my copies and the 47/8 doesn't have those fixtures in it as far as I can see. It has virtually all other non leagues. The Cheshire League is in there.

The Lancashire Comb fixtures are in the 48/9 one along with the Lancs Amateur League. I could send you scan if you wanted.

Tony
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: