Football Programmes Centre

Bohemian & Shamrock v Chelsea 1954 & 1955
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bohemian & Shamrock v Chelsea 1954 & 1955

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:59 pm 
Post subject: Bohemian & Shamrock v Chelsea 1954 & 1955

Two sought after programmes came in the shop today - Bohemian v Chelsea 1953/4 and Shamrock v Chelsea 1954/5. I thought I would offer them here before I put them on ebay.

Bohemian
Overall good condition for the poor quality paper it is printed on, some age wear to cover and small score noted. Page three has what may be autographs on and there is one team change noted. Tiny split to bottom of spine, no staple rust.

Shamrock
very good overall, some light marking to front cover and wear marks to back, no heavy folds, staple rust or writing.

£325 the pair including guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm postage.
Please leave a PM, but preferably call or text me on 07753 966805 if you are interested.
Diolch pawb
Mark Thumbs Up

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: