Football Programmes Centre

Information required.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information required.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigearl79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:34 pm 
Post subject: Information required.

Jamesy1926

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:49 pm 
Post subject:

I would say knocked up years later but couldn't say definitively, just a hunch given that I'd be surprised if badges of that era were given specific numbers of the limited edition although I could be wrong.
seand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:57 pm 
Post subject:

I don't think there's any doubt that they're modern, and it doesn't appear the seller is trying to pass them off as contemporary to the time. Did you contact the seller?
GrestytheLion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:32 pm 
Post subject:

Jamesy1926 wrote:
I would say knocked up years later but couldn't say definitively, just a hunch given that I'd be surprised if badges of that era were given specific numbers of the limited edition although I could be wrong.

I'd say this is closer to the mark, though I wouldn't be surprised if these were not remakes.

I bought my Crewe sets some time ago, I think after the event, however this seller has been selling variations for a little while though. The reason I wonder if they have been reissued, is that I would have thought these would have sold out first time around as Blackpool and Bradford have a good base for selling badges and these were widely touted on eBay when first issued.
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 pm 
Post subject:

My mate produced slot
of these about 10 years ago from a design that I supplied him with, quite a few years back he lost is interest in footie memorabilia and is probably just offloading some of his leftovers.So not remakes or re-issues.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: