Football Programmes Centre

At Anderlecht programmes 1951 Newcastle Arsneal etc
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
At Anderlecht programmes 1951 Newcastle Arsneal etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holtie96

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:37 pm 
Post subject: At Anderlecht programmes 1951 Newcastle Arsneal etc

I hope someone can help, I have had no luck knowing if anyone has the Anderlecht v Newcastle football programme which Newcastle won 6-0 so has any collector got any form of programme for any team during that era? I know that Arsenal played Anderlecht in 1951.

I ask because I have a single sheet of what appears to be a programme for the match against Newcastle but there is no date but tihere are team line ups and also Arsenal is mentioned. I just need to see any examples out there to know if the programme was an insert, a programme with cover missing or was a simple single sheet.

I think I may have something quite special but would like to know for sure.

I will post a picture if anyone is interested or able to help.
Many thanks
TheMusic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:29 pm 
Post subject:

I'm sure years ago I saw a programme from Anderlecht v Newcastle 1951 up for auction, but for the life of me I can't remember where. I remember the photo though: it was a white issue slightly bigger than A5 with, I think, dark blue text packed on a front page with no photos but a kind of letterhead at the top (similar to Villa issues of the 1940s but bigger). I don't know if it was a single sheet or a more substantial issue. Hope this helps a bit.
holtie96

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:52 pm 
Post subject: Thank you

Many thanks!
This was inside a brochure for 1951 celebrating 3 years of the club from 1948
I have uploaded the front of the sheet...
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: